Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4.2

Old Shoes by mylla7777
Old Shoes, a photo by mylla7777 on Flickr.
You know, I don't know why I feel the need to post multiple times in one day, much less multiple times in one hour. But I can only post one picture from Flickr at a time, so I suppose that must be it. And you know, each picture /must/ have an explanation to go with it.

Ahem. I think I have a fettish or something... I take a /lot/ of pictures of shoes and such. I don't really like feet... I like shoes though! And I don't think--well, maybe I have--I've posted a picture of these shoes before on here.

Well, this time, they're quite worn out. It's been about three years, anyhow, since I got them. They used to be baby blue. O.o And now they're... I'm not really sure what color. Grayish greenish whitish. There's a tear on the heel of the left shoe, but other than that they've held up really well! And I am /hard/ on my shoes. There is also a curious Walmart sticker on the right shoe... I remember having that on there, but I don't remember when I put it on there or why. But it fell off, and I guess that means it's time to go to Walmart again.

(P.S. The third shoe in the picture is my brother's.)

(P.P.S. So, I didn't find the picture I had taken of these shoes before on the blog, but I did have it uploaded already on Flickr. Click the thumbnail below to view larger.)

Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment