Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Recap: January


Coffee, originally uploaded by mylla7777.

Okay, even though it's only the 12th, this still counts as a recap, right? Right?

Well. Yesterday I came down with a cold. Again. What was it, two days I was actually healthy? That's ridiculous. But I'm hoping that since I have had a bug twice on break, it's out of my system now. For some reason, I don't think it works that way. I must have developed a weak immune system at school. That's what stress does to you, you know. And I don't even think I was that stressed!

I went to Dunn Bros. on the 3rd. My friends and I always go to this one when we get together. It is a restored little old house. They let their customers go upstairs and in all the rooms to chat and hang out. It's very cozy and nice. While I was waiting for my friends to arrive, I took this picture of the bean sacks.

I forgot to say in my previous blog posts that 1) I got a new laptop with Windows 7, and 2) I got a 75-200mm lens for my Nikon. These are very exciting advancements.

Yeah, and other than hanging out at home for the rest of my break, going back to school, that's it for January! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment