Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 28

Fossil by mylla7777
Fossil, a photo by mylla7777 on Flickr.
I'm posting this a tad over midnight, so it's going to show up as tomorrow. That's okay.

Today I got a Fossil purse as a gift! I am so excited about it--Fossil is probably my favorite brand of all time, and I covet all of their products. I have been pining for a Fossil purse for quite some time--and now I actually have one!!

I was kind of in a rush taking this picture--had to go to work in a few minutes! and self-ports in the basement never turn out great anyway. But you get to see what it looks like, and that's what counts, eh! :D

P.S. Please excuse the slight blog-renovation. I am reorganizing. :6: Or just fiddling with html stuff.

1 comment:

  1. It is a really cute purse! I like the key on it and it's a nice color too. ;)

    ReplyDelete